Mouse dying? Plus suggestions

Raptor_Fawr
Go to solution Solved by Raptor_Fawr,

Hello everyone. My mouse scrolls on it's own on some applications, like every time i hover over youtube volume it turns down, windows settings app is unusable because I can't scroll down and every time I hover over some setting that can be tuned with the wheel it goes up or down on it's own. 

I've tried to reinstall drivers and all that stuff to no avail. Should I try to disassemble it and see if it is a hardware issue like dust etc or should I buy a new one? 

Edit: windows issue not mouse releated. It didn't stopped but it happens with any mouse

Hello everyone. My mouse scrolls on it's own on some applications, like every time i hover over youtube volume it turns down, windows settings app is unusable because I can't scroll down and every time I hover over some setting that can be tuned with the wheel it goes up or down on it's own. 

I've tried to reinstall drivers and all that stuff to no avail. Should I try to disassemble it and see if it is a hardware issue like dust etc or should I buy a new one? 

Edit: windows issue not mouse releated. It didn't stopped but it happens with any mouse