Need printer recommendation

Filingo

Hello

I'd like a recommendation on a printer for home, that will have big ink tanks, unlike my old hp printer which has 2 cartridges, one black and one with CMK that contains like 2ml of ink and barely last for 10 pages

*I'm not saying I don't want an HP printer at all, just not those with the cartridges. Perhaps there's better technology today that yields more pages and has big ink tanks for each color.

Thanks!

HP Instant Ink.

The way it works:

Monthly payment for free (and slightly larger) ink cartridges that HP will ship to you when your printer's ink levels get low. Note that not all printers meet the requirements for this.

BUT:

You have a limited amount of pages per month.

15 for $1 a month.

50 for #3 a month.

100 for $5 a month.

300 for $12 a month.

700 for $25 a month.

I have no idea what your specific use case and feature requirement is, so I can't recommend any one printer, but for an HP printer to be compatible it will need to be a wireless printer. So no using your old HP 293X printers.

I am currently using an HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 with the 100 pages/month plan. Other ideas: go ahead! Here is mine.

elephants

thank you but this is not available where I live. I remember seeing printers with separate large tanks for each color: CMYK. and they are transparent plastics where you can see how much there. They just seem so huge relative to the sponge HP cartridges where each cartridge cost more than the printer itself. But I am not sure which model it is or which brand