Laptop under 1200euros

AzzaNezz

I am in search for new laptop,with budget up to 1200e,could go a bit more but the less it is,the better.

Laptop is used for programming mostly,so i would like minimum of 16 gb,with possible upgrade to 32gb or more.

Sometimes gaming like League of legends,Battlefield 1,and Kingdom Come Deliverence.(perfomance wise,i would like to get at least 60 fps on low setting,if i can get more for that money then great)

Weight isnt important since laptop is 90% on table and the remaining 10% its on my lap whille i am on couch.

Display is really important.

If there is something with more then 1080p res that would be great,and more screen nits.

My current laptop is atm 250 nits and its terrible.

Keyboard and track pad arent important since i am using external mouse and keyboard.

15" or 17" size,battery life isnt important,i need at like 2-3 hourse of batter at max,but its almost always plugged into the wall.

I am located in Austria.

There is a lot of choice and i am just lost honestly,so i am looking for some advice's.

5 minutes ago, AzzaNezz said:

I am in search for new laptop,with budget up to 1200e,could go a bit more but the less it is,the better.

Laptop is used for programming mostly,so i would like minimum of 16 gb,with possible upgrade to 32gb or more.

Sometimes gaming like League of legends,Battlefield 1,and Kingdom Come Deliverence.(perfomance wise,i would like to get at least 60 fps on low setting,if i can get more for that money then great)

Weight isnt important since laptop is 90% on table and the remaining 10% its on my lap whille i am on couch.

Display is really important.

If there is something with more then 1080p res that would be great,and more screen nits.

My current laptop is atm 250 nits and its terrible.

Keyboard and track pad arent important since i am using external mouse and keyboard.

15" or 17" size,battery life isnt important,i need at like 2-3 hourse of batter at max,but its almost always plugged into the wall.

There is a lot of choice and i am just lost honestly,so i am looking for some advice's.

What is your country?

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

Just now, Downkey said:

What is your country?

sorry i will edit the post now.Its Austria

8 minutes ago, AzzaNezz said:

sorry i will edit the post now.Its Austria

Xmg core 15 with the more basic ryzen 4600h. Should fit in the budget nicely. Pretty much the best laptop for that price you can get.

2 hours ago, jaslion said:

Xmg core 15 with the more basic ryzen 4600h. Should fit in the budget nicely. Pretty much the best laptop for that price you can get.

oh yeah it looks amazing.And its just 900 euros

6 hours ago, AzzaNezz said:

oh yeah it looks amazing.And its just 900 euros

the 2060 is also great in there