Budget monitor

Joe_

I'm looking for a monitor to use for a PS5, I'd like it to be 1440p, 120hz and I'd like HDR but that might push it over budget a little bit, any suggestions would be appreciated, I don't mind about size, 24-27in is fine for me 

as @DG House said its not supported but might be in the future (hopefully).

What is your budget and also you will need to find a monitor that supports high refresh rates through HDMI as some cheaper monitors only will support it with Display port

CPU AMD 5800x_____Asus Crosshair VIII_____Asus Strix LC 360_____RAM Corsair Dominator Pro 2x8Gb 3600mhz_____ASUS RTX 3080 Strix

PSU Corsair HX1000w_____CASE Lian Li 011 Dynamic (original choice right? w/9 UNI Fans)_____Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma_____Mouse Razer Deathadder Chroma_____Headphones Bose QC25_____Monitor (1) Acer Predator XB1 144hz G-Sync  (2) Benq 144hz G-Sync

Microphone Blue Yeti Black

Razer Blade 14

Also an XBOX one s.

4 minutes ago, DG House said:

hey Joe,

sadly the PS5 dosnt support 1440p :/ 

They're supposedly considering it, if you're one to believe the rumor mill, but at the moment yes, this is correct.

CPU: i7 4790k, RAM: 16GB DDR3, GPU: GTX 1060 6GB

I personaly have a 1440p 144hz monitor

and i was really dispointed to hear they do not support 1440p

even i dont know my Gsync monitor will synce with the PS5

On 11/16/2020 at 11:04 PM, Acid Panda said:

as @DG House said its not supported but might be in the future (hopefully).

What is your budget and also you will need to find a monitor that supports high refresh rates through HDMI as some cheaper monitors only will support it with Display port

Oh crap, I'm planning on saving for a PC in the near future anyway so I'd still need a monitor for that instead of my current TV (I know 😬).

My budget would hopefully be less than £300 ($400)

CPU AMD 5800x_____Asus Crosshair VIII_____Asus Strix LC 360_____RAM Corsair Dominator Pro 2x8Gb 3600mhz_____ASUS RTX 3080 Strix

PSU Corsair HX1000w_____CASE Lian Li 011 Dynamic (original choice right? w/9 UNI Fans)_____Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma_____Mouse Razer Deathadder Chroma_____Headphones Bose QC25_____Monitor (1) Acer Predator XB1 144hz G-Sync  (2) Benq 144hz G-Sync

Microphone Blue Yeti Black

Razer Blade 14

Also an XBOX one s.