Finally Time To Rebuild

8-Bit Ninja

Evening all, 

With Ryzen 3 round the corner I think its finally time to upgrade my setup. Having sold my 6700k system a few years back and just keeping a media/ gaming pc in my living room I finally want a proper set up again.  The current PC is on a 4790k and 2070 super (980ti that was in it blew up), while the 2070 super is fine to carry across the 4790k is starting to show its age in game. Thus I plan to rebuild the system. The parts I'm planning to carry over are as follows: 

- GPU (RTX 2070 Super)

- PSU (850w G2 Supernova)

- Storage (1x 1tb NVME M.2 SSD, 1x 500gb Sata SDD, 2x 2tb WD Blue HDD) 

- Networking (ASUS PCE-AC88 WiFi Card)

The parts I'm somewhat set on for the rebuild are as follows:

- Case (Phanteks Enthoo Evolv)

- CPU Cooler (Either a h100i or Kraken x53) this is partially for looks so would like a water cooler 

- Ram (Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 16gb) 

This mainly just leaves CPU and MOBO left. If you have any suggestions for anything I've listen above please let me know as apart from what I already own nothing has been purchased. I'm thinking of getting the Ryzen 5600X, however I'm unsure on the motherboard, my requirements for the MOBO aren't anything massive. Something that looks pretty, has an m.2 slot and decent OC potential is all I care about. Some have suggested I opt for the 5800X instead as it will last me longer, however at £150 I'm unsure if its worth it or not. 

Sorry for such a long post and any advice will be greatly appreciated 

A 5600x should suffice for all your needs, and you can use the included cooler unless you are looking to overclock

If you want to go with the itx case you have selected:

Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX

if you want to select an atx or matx board to save a bit:

A good motherboard would be the b550-f gaming but if you are fine with a micro-atx motherboard then maybe the b550m steel legend