opinion on the corsair vengeance c70

fl4ilinat0r

hello,

I'm planning to buy the corsair vengeance c70

does anybody has experience with this case?
is this a good choice?

thanks in advance

I'm not a native English speaker.
Excuse me for any possible grammar/spelling mistakes

It is personally my favorite case and the 650D a close second. What do you plan on doing with your build?

I'm not really making a build.

I 2nd hand bought a pc for a low price.

I now want to migrate everything in there to a new case

mainly because it now is in a bad/cheap case in which i added a couple of fans which helped a lot to cool but made it extremely loud and that is making me crazy.

sry for bad English 

(BTW BlackOutCrisis thanks for the quick reply)

The case no doubt looks awesome but if you want awesome air flow maybe consider a HAF series from coolermaster.

thanks for the suggestion.

But there was one thing i forgot to mention.

the reason I think of buying the c70 is the possibility to upgrade to liquid cooling/ lots of fan mounts

and the handles because would like to go to a lot of LAN party's.

thanks for the suggestion.

But there was one thing i forgot to mention.

the reason I think of buying the c70 is the possibility to upgrade to liquid cooling/ lots of fan mounts

and the handles because would like to go to a lot of LAN party's.

The c70 has amazing air flow and is perfect for a watercooled rig that you want to take to LAN since you can mount a 240mm up top and then take the hard drive cages out and mount another 240mm in the front.

The c70 has amazing air flow and is perfect for a watercooled rig that you want to take to LAN since you can mount a 240mm up top and then take the hard drive cages out and mount another 240mm in the front.

I was planning to remove one of the HDD cages and place a 120mm fan there

I was planning to remove one of the HDD cages and place a 120mm fan there

That works just fine to, I believe you can also fit a 140mm there but I'm not 100% sure.

I have the c70 in gunmetal black. It's probably the best case i've used. I started with the c70 in green, and changed cases about 5 times and now i'm back at the c70. lol

ASUS Z77 Sabertooth

Intel i7-3770k 3.6Ghz

Nvidia 660ti

It's a Corsair case of course it's a good choice. Not a big fan of it though but that's not to say it's a bad case. I just don't like the way it's styled that's all nothing more.

That case will do you good don't worry

Join the LinusTechTips Star Citizen Org :D ~ https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT

• 2 months later...

Thanks for the advice guy's.

The case is ordered.

I love my c70. Its a great and easy case to throw a build into.

It's a good case. Second case I've ever used, first was a Rosewill Challenger. Coming from the Rosewill, the C70 is really nice, but to be honest, the look and feel of it just isn't me. Think I'm going to go for Fractal's Define R4 soon. The C70 just produces too much noise for me, even with voltage step-down adapters on my fans and motherboard control.

C70 has great cable management, lots of room behind the motherboard to route cables. Panel latches are a great idea if you plan to open and close your case a lot, such as I have, trying to find a good balance between airflow and noise. I kept adding more and more voltage adapters to my fans...

The carry handles come handy when lugging this thing around, but once you have all your components in, it'll feel more like a chore when you want to move it.

Overall a great case, good airflow, and a nice window to see your hard work at play.

It's a very good case, the one in green looks amazing. It's not a hard to work with case, everything normally works fine with it, cable management is good which is expected of Corsair. If you like the looks of this case, then go for it, can't go wrong! 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 -