twitch+ other warning

so just an warning if you delete videos and "think its gone" its not they are stored on there sever. can be banned for deleted content.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

It is gone, it's just that the process of deleting can take a while, so while those videos are being deleted, you still can get a warning, or be banned. Some twitch streamers have mentioned this as well.

5 minutes ago, AndreiArgeanu said:

It is gone, it's just that the process of deleting can take a while, so while those videos are being deleted, you still can get a warning, or be banned. Some twitch streamers have mentioned this as well.

some videos have been deleted a few years ago and you can still pull up the video off of twitch server so thats a lie

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

17 minutes ago, thrasher_565 said:

some videos have been deleted a few years ago and you can still pull up the video off of twitch server so thats a lie

That's another potential bug/issue that has been known, at least with the recent DMCA and twitch thing. And it only applies to some videos not all or most.

1 minute ago, AndreiArgeanu said:

That's another potential bug/issue that has been known, at least with the recent DMCA and twitch thing. And it only applies to some videos not all or most.

look up devin nash

16 minutes ago, thrasher_565 said:

look up devin nash

Yes, these are bugs and issues that are known and Twitch acknowledged, it's nothing new that Twitch just happens to ignore or purposefully do. So it only happens to some people not everyone.

image.png.df90ca7d2f6f377d0ab7d467f8684792.png

11 minutes ago, AndreiArgeanu said:

Yes, these are bugs and issues that are known and Twitch acknowledged, it's nothing new that Twitch just happens to ignore or purposefully do. So it only happens to some people not everyone.

image.png.df90ca7d2f6f377d0ab7d467f8684792.png

if you think its not a big deal w/e i just wanted to warn others.

the point was getting banned is a big deal but not as mush as privet info being re leaked even thow you deleted the video. its posable to get that deleted video to get that info. there are web sites that archive this stuff already.

4 hours ago, thrasher_565 said:

if you think its not a big deal w/e i just wanted to warn others.

the point was getting banned is a big deal but not as mush as privet info being re leaked even thow you deleted the video. its posable to get that deleted video to get that info. there are web sites that archive this stuff already.

Could you please provide some evidence if you have any. Right now its just you claiming something, and what I've seen here, Twitch giving their side. If you have videos or written content showing what you claim here is true, please provide it.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

7 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

Could you please provide some evidence if you have any. Right now its just you claiming something, and what I've seen here, Twitch giving their side. If you have videos or written content showing what you claim here is true, please provide it.