Choose Window 10 OS version

K4rim

Hallo all ♿,

what version of window 10 is in stable state right now? i mean no bug here and there, driver update compability or got problem with some old (win7/win8)programing, tool etc,

right now still stuck with version 1909 with heavy OS tweak focus on gaming and performance. if there any performance gain from newer os version?

in a short words, it worth to upgrade from 1909 to 2004 or 20H2?

1 minute ago, K4rim said:

right now still stuck with version 1909 with heavy OS tweak focus on gaming and performance. if there any performance gain from newer os version?

in a short words, it worth to upgrade from 1909 to 2004 or 20H2?

I had not experienced any issues with 2004 and no difference from 1909 really, even tho its probably a good idea to upgrade to 2004 if it haven't missed any bugs.

I would not go to use 20H2 because they removed System Control Panel

"In this version of Windows, the classic 'System' page in the Control Panel has been removed. When you try to open it, you’ll be taken to the About page in the new Settings app."

I prefer control panel over settings and probably will always. One of the things that makes win7 so great, but that's just a preference.

6 minutes ago, WillLTT said:

I would not go to use 20H2 because they removed System Control Panel

That what i mean, microsoft love to change basic setting to confusing thing, could you take a screenshot of new control panel menu main page for me what it look like?

how about performace, if there any new useless background service that recently added in new os version?

On 11/11/2020 at 8:00 PM, K4rim said:

That what i mean, microsoft love to change basic setting to confusing thing, could you take a screenshot of new control panel menu main page for me what it look like?

its the same just instead of sending you to the actuall control panel system page, you get sent to the windows 10 settings system page.