Asus Laptop BIOS Downgrade

I have an asus laptop (Asus Vivobook 15 F512DA paired with an AMD Ryzen 3 3200U) and after updating my BIOS to version .313 I've been experiencing very slow Windows boot times. In turn, I attempted to downgrade it using the EZ Flash Utilty, which was not possible and so, I was looking to flashing version .310 using a tool named AFUDOS.exe. My question is that the process of setting up your USB stick to use this tool involves turning your .cap bios file into a rom file, but as Asus's bios file format is not .cap (it's the bios version number, .310 for instance), I wonder if creating the rom file using this file format anyway and running the tool to flash an older BIOS could brick my laptop. Thanks in advance.

-> Moved to Laptops and Pre-Built Systems

Any use of other than manufacturers software/tools has higher risk of bricking the thing.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Same thing with me 310 to 313 and the pc is slow to start

Vivobook

X512DA

You can revert back using EZ flash in the bios using USB key. But for me downgrading to 310 didn't solve the long boot issu. 

Therefore I revert the windows restauration point as it were before I did the Bios and driver updates. And it solved the issue. I installed 313 and the boot speed is as usual swift.

I am narrowing down where is the culprit... starting with video card driver and chipset updates one by one. 

Will post my results if I found something.

Gosh darn it. It's Asus and their stupid bios again.

Remember! Reality Is An Illusion, The Universe Is A Hologram, Buy GOLD! Byeeee!!!

No. I have pin point the culprit with the realtek audio driver.

Just uninstall the device in the realtek audio device manager along ticking the box uninstall driver.

Either restart or select "search for modification" in the action menu. 

Needless to say don't reinstall the driver... 🤪