P500A DRGB Stock Fans

Areyn13

Just wondering if anyone has experience with this case and the stock RGB fans in the front? I'm planning on getting this case and buying identical phanteks fans to make everything match, but don't want anything that's too loud or low quality, even though I'd probably tune them to a much quieter rpm under not so high loads

Ryzen 5800x | Asus ROG STRIX B550-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16gb | ASUS TUF GAMING OC RTX 3070 Ti | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1tb | Corsair RM750x

they    are   very   loud   but   decent.

I Use my knowledge as business owner and self taught technician aswell as an AI to help people. AI might be controversial but it actually works pretty well 90% of the time.

Just now, SavageNeo said:

Very loud under what conditions?

Ryzen 5800x | Asus ROG STRIX B550-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16gb | ASUS TUF GAMING OC RTX 3070 Ti | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1tb | Corsair RM750x

On 11/7/2020 at 5:48 PM, SavageNeo said:

how loud are we talking?

under what conditions?

37 minutes ago, Zwolin said:

how loud are we talking?

under what conditions?

40 dba at stock curve. 

you need a fan splitter for them, but still they are 3pin so you can only voltage control them via DC. Lowering the voltage lowers the noise of the fans.

I Use my knowledge as business owner and self taught technician aswell as an AI to help people. AI might be controversial but it actually works pretty well 90% of the time.