Ryzen 5 3600 or Ryzen 7 2700x

Otac
Go to solution Solved by IAmAndre,

Definitely go for the 2700X. It's cheaper and has similar performance. Both would beat the i3 in gaming, although the difference would only be noticeable with a high end graphics card.

Hey guys,im new on the forum so idk how this works.I want to ask you something because im not really sure myself.I can buy ryzen 5 3600 for 10$ more than the ryzen 7 2700x(both come with their stock coolers so will the oc ryzen 7 2700x in games help?).And if i buy the 3600 i need to change my a320 board which isnt cheap(SERBIA,amazon iz out of the option 40$ shipping minimum same with newweg alliexpress etc.)One more thing is the ryzen 7 2700x better than i3 9100f in gaming?

Thanks for the upcoming answers(if there will be any)Update: found a 7 2700x with wraith prism cooler for around 210 which is 40 usd cheaper than the 3600 and can get a good mobo in exchange for old mobo and processor so i think im going with 2700x

Honestly, there isn't much of a difference in performance, and I'm assuming you don't wanna spend the extra money so go with the 2700x.

The geek himself.

Definitely go for the 2700X. It's cheaper and has similar performance. Both would beat the i3 in gaming, although the difference would only be noticeable with a high end graphics card.