Future custom loop build [AMD]

SUPER_MOOSE93

Budget (including currency): Around £2500

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Any game, usually larger RPGs. ocassional PLC programing, not very intensize.

Other details  upgrading from an i7-8700K and GTX 1080Ti. Looking to get solid 144 fps on max settings, at 3440x1440 to get full use from my monitor. currently getting between 80-130fps depending on the game. I would like to get as long as possible from this build, where the next upgrade is essentialy a full new build. If i can get 4k out of it that would be a bonus but it only has to hit 60fps, would be nice playing games on a big screen occasionally.

CPU Ryzen 7 5800X
Motherboard Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero
Memory Kingston HyperX Fury 32GB DDR4-3200
GPU MSI 3080 Gaming X Trio
Storage 1TB M.2
PSU EVGA SuperNOVA 750G
Case

Phanteks Enthoo Evolve ATX TG

CPU: Im not set on AMD or the 5800k, it just depends on how the new AMD CPUs perform, and how much they are compared to intel.

Motherboard: Not set on the motherboard either, the hero looks nice but i kind of want subtle RGB hints from other components and not the board itself, i will probably turn the RGB off or leave it dim. Really like the look of the NZXT N7 Z490 but its intel only, and according to reviews, not that good considering the price.

Memory:  I am actually set on the RAM. i know it is a bit much for gaming but its the only set I like, the RGB is subtle and the heat sink is a nice sleak design. 

GPU: The Gaming X Trio is one of only two 3080 designs I like, the other is the FE. This can be changed to the new radeon card if they turn out to be a better choice.

Storage: will be using the 1tb m.2 from my current build, i dont need more storage than that, butif i do i will just buy it as needed. 

PSU: I already have the PSU from my last build, I will be using this again assuming it is stable enough.

Case: case from my last build, nice and large with the full glass side panel. I do want to get a solid panel for the cable side of the case buti think i will have to get that made, then just need to make a few small mods to improve airflow 

GPU Vertical Mount Phanteks GPU Mount Kit
CPU Block EK-Velocity Digital RGB
Radiator EK-Coolstream PE 360
Reservoir/Pump Ultitube D5 200 Pump/Res Combo
Tubing EK Black Tube 3M
Fittings EK Titanium Compression Fitting
Fans Lian Li SL120 Starter Kit

Lian Li SL120 Single Fan

CPU Block: Like the look of this, nice use of RGB around the edge of the block. Im assuming it doesnt matter too much if the block isnt copper, its nickel.

Pump/Res: Had trouble finding a pump i liked the look of but this looks okay. Considered a seperate pump and res but the cost was way higher and seemed to be more trouble than its worth.

Tubing and Fittings: Going with black flex tubing and Titanium fittings for a bit of an accent. May go with hard tubing in the future but that wont be until later.

Fans: want to use the SL120's for the way they lock together, really cuts down on the cables that need to be tidied.

All of this comes to around £2300. if i can cut down the cost in certain areas like the motherboard, i am willing to put that back in to uprgrading the GPU and CPU

3 minutes ago, SUPER_MOOSE93 said:

Budget (including currency): Around £2500

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Any game, usually larger RPGs. ocassional PLC programing, not very intensize.

Other details  upgrading from an i7-8700K and GTX 1080Ti. Looking to get solid 144 fps on max settings, at 3440x1440 to get full use from my monitor. currently getting between 80-130fps depending on the game. I would like to get as long as possible from this build, where the next upgrade is essentialy a full new build. If i can get 4k out of it that would be a bonus but it only has to hit 60fps, would be nice playing games on a big screen occasionally.

CPU Ryzen 7 5800X
Motherboard Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero
Memory Kingston HyperX Fury 32GB DDR4-3200
GPU MSI 3080 Gaming X Trio
Storage 1TB M.2
PSU EVGA SuperNOVA 750G
Case

Phanteks Enthoo Evolve ATX TG

CPU: Im not set on AMD or the 5800k, it just depends on how the new AMD CPUs perform, and how much they are compared to intel.

Motherboard: Not set on the motherboard either, the hero looks nice but i kind of want subtle RGB hints from other components and not the board itself, i will probably turn the RGB off or leave it dim. Really like the look of the NZXT N7 Z490 but its intel only, and according to reviews, not that good considering the price.

Memory:  I am actually set on the RAM. i know it is a bit much for gaming but its the only set I like, the RGB is subtle and the heat sink is a nice sleak design. 

GPU: The Gaming X Trio is one of only two 3080 designs I like, the other is the FE. This can be changed to the new radeon card if they turn out to be a better choice.

Storage: will be using the 1tb m.2 from my current build, i dont need more storage than that, butif i do i will just buy it as needed. 

PSU: I already have the PSU from my last build, I will be using this again assuming it is stable enough.

Case: case from my last build, nice and large with the full glass side panel. I do want to get a solid panel for the cable side of the case buti think i will have to get that made, then just need to make a few small mods to improve airflow 

GPU Vertical Mount Phanteks GPU Mount Kit
CPU Block EK-Velocity Digital RGB
Radiator EK-Coolstream PE 360
Reservoir/Pump Ultitube D5 200 Pump/Res Combo
Tubing EK Black Tube 3M
Fittings EK Titanium Compression Fitting
Fans Lian Li SL120 Starter Kit

Lian Li SL120 Single Fan

CPU Block: Like the look of this, nice use of RGB around the edge of the block. Im assuming it doesnt matter too much if the block isnt copper, its nickel.

Pump/Res: Had trouble finding a pump i liked the look of but this looks okay. Considered a seperate pump and res but the cost was way higher and seemed to be more trouble than its worth.

Tubing and Fittings: Going with black flex tubing and Titanium fittings for a bit of an accent. May go with hard tubing in the future but that wont be until later.

Fans: want to use the SL120's for the way they lock together, really cuts down on the cables that need to be tidied.

All of this comes to around £2300. if i can cut down the cost in certain areas like the motherboard, i am willing to put that back in to uprgrading the GPU and CPU

I belive EK has a configuator to enter you mobo CPU and GPU info and it will configure a loop, it'll run you around £400 as far as the rest of the hardware it shouldn't really matter that much just configure it like you would a normal build.

13 hours ago, kucharczykt said:

I belive EK has a configuator to enter you mobo CPU and GPU info and it will configure a loop, it'll run you around £400 as far as the rest of the hardware it shouldn't really matter that much just configure it like you would a normal build.

Went through the planner and came out with the same parts, including a pump i dont like the look of. it works out more expensive through the EK website (for the parts i want) but it does come with the coolant and the bridge plug.