Ryzen 7 5800x or Ryzen 9 5900x?

As the title says, I'm debating between these two processors. the difference is €110, but from what I've seen the 5900x is alot better in productivity

Budget (including currency): around €1000

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Gaming and productivity (video editing, streaming, rendering)

Other details Right now I'm running an I5 7600, an rtx 2070 super 32gb of ddr4 ram, and an 650Watt PSU. I'm running a dual screen setup with my main screen being a 1440p144hz screen and the second one a 1080p60hz.

Streaming?
5900X, easy.

With the release of the new gen consoles utilizing 8-cores, more games utilizing higher cores, if you're a streamer who has things going on in the background then the 5900X is a massive value option in my opinion.

I'd go 5900x, couple extra cores never hurts but it would depend on the rest of the streaming setup, 5800x or even 5600x in benchmarks are plenty for even 3090's so if 110$ can go to a light, microphone or something else to make the stream better than higher fps and crappy webcam it would be a good investment 

The best gaming PC is the PC you like to game on, how you like to game on it