Looking for a 3rd monitor for my laptop setup

Matthew51

Could you provide more details of what you'd use this monitor for? Are you using it for gaming, or is this for productivity? Would you be viewing the display from very off-axis or relatively straight-on? How big do you want it to be? Please provide additional details so this forum can help you the best.

"Not breaking it or making it worse is key."

"Bad choices make good stories."

not for gaming so I can have the 3 things i need up at once

Well the adapters alone are gonna use a third of your budget and your laptop has to support it. I wouldn't bother.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

9 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Well the adapters alone are gonna use a third of your budget and your laptop has to support it. I wouldn't bother.

i want a monitor for that price

8 minutes ago, Matthew51 said:

i want a monitor for that price

25 minutes ago, Matthew51 said:

i need a usb A to hdmi adapter and a monitor around $150

You said you wanted an adapter and a monitor for $150 lol. USB A to HDMI adapters are pretty damn expensive and again, your computer has to support it (iirc).

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

Just now, kelvinhall05 said:

You said you wanted an adapter and a monitor for $150 lol. USB A to HDMI adapters are pretty damn expensive and again, your computer has to support it (iirc).

oh i was just trying to say that i dont have 2 outputs