I'm looking to buy a used card to for my Optiplex 390.

I'll take any of the following low-profile and low-power (as in, does not require 6-pin power) cards.

GTX 1650

GTX 1050 ti

GTX 1050

GTX 950

RX 560/560X (if it is compatible, which I'm not sure of)

depends on what you are looking for in terms of performance. i would probably say a 1050ti, which is decent for 1080p med/low settings, high on some older games like gta5.

30 minutes ago, ragnarok0273 said:

A GT 710 is both low-profile and low-power.

It is an I-need-to-see-Windows-card though.

If he wants to watch Youtube videos he will need a better GPU.

1 hour ago, Joshua5684 said:

I'll take any of the following low-profile and low-power (as in, does not require 6-pin power) cards.

GTX 1650

GTX 1050 ti

GTX 1050

GTX 950

RX 560/560X (if it is compatible, which I'm not sure of)

I'd say your best bet is to find a low profile MSI or Zotac 1050 ti

I have a 1650 in my Optiplex 990. Pretty good combination.

Main Rig:

Ryzen 5800x, ASUS Crosshair Hero VII Wi-Fi, 32gb of Corsair Vengence Pro SL 3600 CL18, MSI Ventus 2 OC RTX 3060 12gb, Corsair H115i Pro AIO cooler, Soundblaster AE-7, Beyerdynamic DT 990 Edition 600 Ohm headphones, Creative Giga Speakers, 1tb ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD, 1tb Intel 665P NVME SSD, 500gb Samsung 850 EVO SATA SSD, 8tb WB Black SATA HDD, LG SATA Blue Ray Drive, Corsair CX850M PSU, Coolermaster Stryker case, ROG ARGB strips, China ARGB fans, China ARGB SSD heat sink. 🤣

HTPC:

Erying 11800 ES CPU/Mobo combo, 32GB of Corsair LPX 3200 CL16, Gigabyte 4060 8gb LP, Thermalright AXP90 full copper cooler, WD Black SN770 500gb NVME SSD, WD Black SN770 1tb NVME SSD, Crucial MX500 2tb SATA SSD, WD Blue 2tb SATA HDD, Pioneer Blu-Ray burner, Intel AX200 WiFi/Bluetooth, Seasonic 300w TFX PSU, Silverstone ML11 case. STILL NO RGB! 😭

Retro Gamer PC:

VIA C3 1000Mhz, VIA Epia PD-10000 LVDS, 1gb of Kingston DDR, PNY Geforce FX5500 128mb PCI, WD 80GB HDD, Random CD-ROM, Random 250w mini psu, Mini ITX case 🤣

I guess I didn't makes this clear.

I'm not looking for recommendations; I'm looking for someone to sell me one of these. I've been on Ebay and sites alike and haven't found one for a price I'm willing to spend.

11 hours ago, Joseph K said:

If he wants to watch Youtube videos he will need a better GPU.

I actually currently have an R7 250. I can get "playable" framerates at 1080p, but it's barely tolerable. That's why I'm looking for a new one.

9 hours ago, Joshua5684 said:

I guess I didn't makes this clear.

I'm not looking for recommendations; I'm looking for someone to sell me one of these. I've been on Ebay and sites alike and haven't found one for a price I'm willing to spend.

Then tough luck, you won't find that here. If you don't want to pay the price for how much something costs then it's not worth the price and you shouldn't buy it. Begging for people to sell you something for cheaper than it's worth will never work out for you.

2 hours ago, Joseph K said:

Then tough luck, you won't find that here. If you don't want to pay the price for how much something costs then it's not worth the price and you shouldn't buy it. Begging for people to sell you something for cheaper than it's worth will never work out for you.

Well, I wouldn't say I'm begging, but fair enough. I was more so wondering if anyone here had one they didn't want but hadn't put it up on Ebay yet. That being said, what do you think a good price for each of them would be?

On 11/5/2020 at 5:11 PM, Joshua5684 said:

Well, I wouldn't say I'm begging, but fair enough. I was more so wondering if anyone here had one they didn't want but hadn't put it up on Ebay yet. That being said, what do you think a good price for each of them would be?

IDK other markets but in Canada a low power 1050ti low profile would go for about $200-300 it's a pretty specific piece of hardware so finding one used might be difficult.

Do keep in mind that if you have a 220w PSU or similar, then it might not work anyway

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price.