Cybertruck range increase!

I was listening to Ride the Lightning podcast yesterday. They talked about the new battery cells. The most impressive part was the range increase on the Tri-motor Cybertruck.

He has a source stating that the Tri-motor variant would be having a 560 mile range with the new 4680 cells. He also said that "It may be more than 560 miles by the production".

His source also said that the steering wheel has been changed from the prototype. 

Let's assume Cybertruck is having 580 miles of range. Add the optional solar panel in the back to increase range. I'm very excited to see the range of the Cybertruck.

Note: Take everything with a grain of salt.

Ride The Lightning podcast: 

13 minutes ago, Sudarstark said:

He has a source stating that the Tri-motor variant would be having a 560 mile range with the new 4680 cells. He also said that "It may be more than 560 miles by the production".

Let's assume Cybertruck is having 580 miles of range. Add the optional solar panel in the back to increase range. I'm very excited to see the range of the Cybertruck.

Im sorry but laws of physics denies that one. Tesla has lots of zealous followers, some stock market players and some fangirls. I wouldnt believe anything I hear about tesla vehicles until cars are tested by independent parties.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

I’ve got a pre-order in on a cyber truck but I watched a video on the plant that is supposed to build them and the thing is nothing but a cleared area of dirt.  Speculating on cybertruck range seems premature to me.   Cybertruck future existence cannot even be confirmed at this time. Battery technology will improve over time. This is reasonable. I suspect battery pack size would go down before a 560 mile range is implemented though. They haven’t even built the plant to build the truck yet, let alone building the truck. 

Edited by Bombastinator

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.