Low FPS in two of my games suddenly

RomRPK

Hi, today I noticed I was having low fps to what I’m used to in Battlefield 1. I normally have 140-200fps on max settings and today it was running at 60-70. I checked all my games and benchmarks and everything seems fine except BF1 and Farcry5. I used Heaven, Cinebench, COD MW, and my Unreal Tournament games and my results were all normal. However, BF1 was not and FC5 went from 100+ fps on max settings to 70-80 fps. I did have an Nvidia driver update tonight so I reverted it to see if it would fix it and it didn’t. I just built this PC a few days ago and have not had any issues whatsoever. It is just these two games suddenly running much less fps. Does anyone have any ideas?
Specs:

Ryzen 5 3600

Evga RTX 2060 KO Ultra

Corsair Vengence lpx 16gb 3200 mhz 

crucial p1 1tb

Gigabyte b550m ds3h

Try doing another fully fresh driver reinstall and restart your computer. Perhaps reinstall your CPU chipset drivers for good practice. If that doesn't work the only other thing I can think of is perhaps your PSU is having issues delivering reliable power when your CPU + GPU are under full load together.

-> Moved to PC Gaming

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

7 hours ago, MurderM said:

Try doing another fully fresh driver reinstall and restart your computer. Perhaps reinstall your CPU chipset drivers for good practice. If that doesn't work the only other thing I can think of is perhaps your PSU is having issues delivering reliable power when your CPU + GPU are under full load together.

I just checked these two games on my new gaming laptop and have the same results. BF1 is running half FPS and FC5 is running 2/3 FPS while my other games like COD are fine. I also checked these games on my laptop prior to clicking install on the new Nvidia driver I had downloaded. This means it cannot be the new driver, however I do not understand what has happened to these two games in the past day to do this.

2 hours ago, RomRPK said:

I just checked these two games on my new gaming laptop and have the same results. BF1 is running half FPS and FC5 is running 2/3 FPS while my other games like COD are fine. I also checked these games on my laptop prior to clicking install on the new Nvidia driver I had downloaded. This means it cannot be the new driver, however I do not understand what has happened to these two games in the past day to do this.

What you are describing isn't possible so I do not know.

2 hours ago, MurderM said:

What you are describing isn't possible so I do not know.

My cousin said BF1 started to run horribly on his gaming rig yesterday too as mine did so it isn’t just me and it has to do with the game