Another PC

Xt1nxt_Ace
Go to solution Solved by Xt1nxt_Ace,

Budget: 900

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Fortnite, Minecraft, Rocket League, Roblox, Among Us.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Budget: 900

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Fortnite, Minecraft, Rocket League, Roblox, Among Us.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

you can get a cheaper and faster CPU, a better motherboard, and a better PSU, as well as some less expensive ram and less expensive GPU.

I'm not sure why your GPU and SSD are "custom" additions to the parts list since they are available on the vendor listings in the normal places, do you own those already or something?

Just now, qwaked as fwuk said:

you shared the part list homepage, not a specific parts list

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

8 hours ago, Fasauceome said:

you can get a cheaper and faster CPU, a better motherboard, and a better PSU, as well as some less expensive ram and less expensive GPU.

I'm not sure why your GPU and SSD are "custom" additions to the parts list since they are available on the vendor listings in the normal places, do you own those already or something?

I took your advice and can you check it out now i went with less stoage because i dont need too much

2 hours ago, Fasauceome said:

The ssd price was wrong and i couldn't find the gpu

13 hours ago, Xt1nxt_Ace said:

I took your advice and can you check it out now i went with less stoage because i dont need too much

Less storage is no problem because you can always add more later. I do recommend going with the corsair CX instead of the EVGA bq since it's a higher tier on our tier list

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

4 hours ago, Fasauceome said:

Less storage is no problem because you can always add more later. I do recommend going with the corsair CX instead of the EVGA bq since it's a higher tier on our tier list

Ok but i cant find a cx psu that fits in my $900 budget thats 600w so im going to stick with the EVGA bq psu but if i find a cx psu that has enough wattage i'll get it

4 minutes ago, Xt1nxt_Ace said:

Ok but i cant find a cx psu that fits in my $900 budget thats 600w so im going to stick with the EVGA bq psu but if i find a cx psu that has enough wattage i'll get it

550 watts is plenty, 650 is for really high end systems. 750 or 850 are for RTX 3080 or 3090 since they seem to be kind of brutal on power supplies.

Primary PC:

1 minute ago, Fasauceome said:

550 watts is plenty, 650 is for really high end systems. 750 or 850 are for RTX 3080 or 3090 since they seem to be kind of brutal on power supplies.

So should i just get 500w?

Primary PC:

2 minutes ago, Xt1nxt_Ace said:

it looks pretty solid

Primary PC: