i am shopping for a case and found you're unboxing on the site i'm shopping on. :-) pretty cool.

i think you know who they are, don't you? 

https://www.komplett.no/fractal-design-define-r4-black-pearl/757466 

I would guess Linus doesn't have anything to do with Komplett(.se, .no++) but he did get a review sample for the case and the brand like fractal usually makes site use unboxings and/or reviews of the products to help sell the product.

btw, building my first computer, 

https://www.komplett.no/pc-i-deler-core-i7-4770kgtx780/793074

most of you doesn't understand Norwegian but the main parts is listed on the page :-)  

I'm Norwegian myself :) That's a pretty good pc right there man, what is it gonna be used for if i may ask? :D

Intel i7-2600K @ 4,5GHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 w/EKWB Copper Waterblock | Kingston HyperX blu 16GB @ 1600 MHz | Phanteks Enthoo Primo | MSI Z77A-GD65 | CM M1000 Silent Pro | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | BenQ XL2420T 120hz | Logitech G710+ | Razer Deathadder 2013 -

- XSPC Raystorm CPU Waterblock | XSPC RX360 Radiator | EKWB EK-FC Titan GPU Waterblock -

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Damn your title for two reasons
1. It's "your". 
2. I posted this in a thread called "most embarrasing thing you have ever posted"

A friend posted a video of me singing la bamba after a lot of alcohol on youtube. 

it's gone now.. but i still dread the possibility of it showing it's ugly self again someday..

So i basically reacted like this before  clicking on this thread

ColbertNOOOOO_zps155601ef.gif

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I like how (sorry guys but I'm gonna have to call out to you two now) Idiots.

Be all grammar nazi on a person whose native language is certainly not english. But is still doing fine trying to type it anyway.

Yet they are unable to type a single word in that person's or maybe not anyone other language.

Don't go all google now copy paste and say you can.

Or call me an idiot for making this clear, cause even if this does not apply to you, you were being an ass.

Yes, I saw that he is not a native English speaker because it's written in his post that he is Norwegian.

I point out an error without any mocking statement about how he should know ect, just the correction on it's own, and you reply to me by calling me an idiot and criticizing me for not being able to speak another language?

My native language is English, I am more familiar with it than he is clearly, so would you rather that somebody with that knowledge assists someone to become more competent by pointing out something or just allow them to continue to make the mistake on a natively English forum?

Your comment makes you look so unbelievably arrogant it boggles my mind, fuck you.

@LOLPhilips Whatever that says it's just a white box saying

'This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by LOLPhilips. View it anyway?'

I didn't intend on continuing the argument so I'm not going to read it.

@LOLPhilips Whatever that says it's just a white box saying

'This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by LOLPhilips. View it anyway?'

I didn't intend on continuing the argument so I'm not going to read it.

as you probably won't be watching this, is gonna be in vain.

But sorry dude, I very probably got to fired up. And I'm sorry.

Do with it whatever you like, but I am sorry.

Yarrrr, ye be warned lily-livered scallywags

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLMJpHihykI#t=93