Stadia Question...

lieder1987

So this question can be under PC or Mobile so Admins if you think it should be moved by all means.

Does anyone know of a method that actually works to see resolution and FPS while using Stadia? So far I think it is going very well for me with my connection, but want to know if the artifacting I am seeing occasionally is a bad render in Watch Dogs or something going wrong. 

59 minutes ago, lieder1987 said:

So this question can be under PC or Mobile so Admins if you think it should be moved by all means.

Does anyone know of a method that actually works to see resolution and FPS while using Stadia? So far I think it is going very well for me with my connection, but want to know if the artifacting I am seeing occasionally is a bad render in Watch Dogs or something going wrong. 

TLDR: no useful info.  Just questions about stadia

Interesting.  I’m getting the impression that you do not think stadia is awful, which is the general vibe I get. . Well more accurately that it used to be awful and is now merely meh for more money and less return than similar services.   Do you like it?  Does it work?  Are reports exaggerated?  How is the lag? 

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

34 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

Interesting.  I’m getting the impression that you do not think stadia is awful, which is the general vibe I get. . Well more accurately that it used to be awful and is now merely meh for more money and less return than similar services.   Do you like it?  Does it work?  Are reports exaggerated?  How is the lag? 

I really only play RPGs and I dont care about frame rates to much (my monitor is a 4k 60hz). I have only recently started using it (last couple of days) and so far it seems fine. I have had very little issues. I had controller disconnects a few times (bluetooth xbox one x controller), and one time where my resolution went so low I couldnt tell what was going.

More positives than negatives and the system says it is running in 4k, but since FRAPS, NVIDIA, none of that works I couldnt swear to it.