Speech Topics?

Aleks

Honestly, I rather it be pretty light and not to serious. I just want to get it done...Not the biggest deal how much it actually means to me.

Boobies seriously. Make it about freedom of speech.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/03/10/breast-cancer-bracelets-supreme-court/6253017/

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

Wait.. what!?.. 

But still. This is golden though. A heavy topic that you could keep entertaining with the things from that article. 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Cant be bothered reading through all the posts.

If you havnt decided yet do your speech on your current favourite game. Way back when I did my Business Admin course everyone had to do a speech... ANY TOPIC... I was super into KillZone and did mine on that.

I found that I was able to just blab on about the game from the slides I had projected and pretty much forgot about my notes/cards.

I also got the highest score possible because I was so engaged in the topic which then relayed back really well to the class.