NZXT H510 Elite ATX Mid Tower Case has a front panel USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type C port that can connect to the MSI MPG X570 GAMING EDGE WIFI ATX AM4 Motherboa

So in my list it says this: NZXT H510 Elite ATX Mid Tower Case has a front panel USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type C port that can connect to the MSI MPG X570 GAMING EDGE WIFI ATX AM4 Motherboard USB 3.2 Gen 1 header. A separate USB 3.2 Gen 1 to USB 3.2 Gen 2 header adapter will be required. I would appreciate any help with this and if you have any suggestions pls let me know :) 

Pc part picker list: https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/s9QMcT

I appreciate all help

Don't use this mobo at all. This one has very bad VRMs. Get the B550 Tomahawk for a much better overall board. It also has a 3.2 Gen2 type C connector for plug and play compatibility with your case header.

If you really need X570, then get the Gigabyte X570 Aurous Elite. But i'd strongly recommend the B550 Tomahawk.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

55 minutes ago, Stahlmann said:

Don't use this mobo at all. This one has very bad VRMs. Get the B550 Tomahawk for a much better overall board. It also has a 3.2 Gen2 type C connector for plug and play compatibility with your case header.

If you really need X570, then get the Gigabyte X570 Aurous Elite. But i'd strongly recommend the B550 Tomahawk.

what tomahawk the msi mag?

Just now, ZANG. said:

which one is cheaper, the x570 auros elite  i think but i woukdl rather go with the cheaper one

The MSI B550 Tomahawk is cheaper.

The X570 Aurous Elite is more expensive and comes with the X570 chipset.

If you don't need X570, just go with the cheaper MSI B550 Tomahawk.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.