Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So I’m planning on building my first PC in the next 2-3 months. I have a list of parts but I was thinking if there was better options to go for. My budget is under 700€ Also I’m very new to the whole PC thing so I really need help Also the PC would pnly be used for gaming.

For the CPU I have a Ryzen 3100. I don’t need more cores and I believe this is an ok cpu.

I have 16GB of 3200 memory

Then I was thinking whether to go for an rx 5500 xt or a 1660 super. I’m a bit worried about the 6GB of vram in the 1660 super and if it would be enough. Also if there are better options in the 200€ range

Also I have a 600W 80+ Bronze PSU from EVGA. Is 600W enough or could I save some money by going for a 550W PSU or lower.

7 minutes ago, mixuboi69 said:

a 1660 super

a 1660 super is much better than the 5500xt, despite its lower vram. 6gb vram is  enough for most games at 1080p and 1440p.

as for psu, a corsair cx550 would be the best choice for your budget and build, if you can find one.

what about motherboard?

2 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

a 1660 super is much better than the 5500xt, despite its lower vram. 6gb vram is  enough for most games at 1080p and 1440p.

as for psu, a corsair cx550 would be the best choice for your budget and build, if you can find one.

what about motherboard?

For the motherboard I'm thinking of going for a msi b450m pro-vdh max or an asrock b450m pro4. The asrock one would be about 10€ more expensive but I believe it is a much better board so probably the asrock b450m pro4