Ez Debug White Cpu LED

Szirony

Hello

My pc when i press the turn on button doesn't want to give signal to the monitor only for the 3rd or 4th time trying to start i just bought a new power supply maybe it can work and yess now it can start the computer and everything works fine, but when i want to turn on the pc it doesn't start for the first time and the cpu led is on on the ez debug led but after trying to start everything works fine maybe some pins bad?

MSI Z390-A PRO Motherboard

I9-9900k CPU

Arctic Freezer 34 eSport Cooler on it

5 hours ago, Szirony said:

Hello

My pc when i press the turn on button doesn't want to give signal to the monitor only for the 3rd or 4th time trying to start i just bought a new power supply maybe it can work and yess now it can start the computer and everything works fine, but when i want to turn on the pc it doesn't start for the first time and the cpu led is on on the ez debug led but after trying to start everything works fine maybe some pins bad?

MSI Z390-A PRO Motherboard

I9-9900k CPU

Arctic Freezer 34 eSport Cooler on it

Welcome. I googled "MSI Z390-A PRO debug led" and this was in the first link.

image.png.b4a2b53558f25d608624fc76553a647e.png

So, try reinstalling the CPU and inspecting the socket while the CPU is removed. Report back.

Be sure to QUOTE or TAG me in your reply so I see it!

CPU Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra MOBO Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming RAM Crucial Ballistix 3600 MHz CL16 32 GB PSU Corsair RM1000x COOLING Noctua NH-D15