Need Suggestion about existing CPU & Motherboard

Hi, I need suggestions from the experts about my existing CPU/Processor and Motherboard. Since it is a trouble switching Hardware components in a need to upgrade, I am willing not to switch my CPU & Mainboard just because the manufacturer released a new CPU or Mainboard. Currently I am using Ryzen 7 2700X processor and Gigabyte Aorus Gaming 5 Wifi motherboard.

I am a multitasker as well as a non-professional gamer. I don't use consoles to play games. For gaming, I use my desktop PC. As my monitor is only capable to play games on a resolution of Full HD as it is a VA2219-sh 22” Full HD LED Monitor, I play the games at 1080p resolution. I don't wish to play the games on 120 FPS or whatever higher just for a luxury wish as I am satisfied within the current performance.

I now plan to keep and use my current motherboard for next 4 or 5 years for my current gaming specifications. Can I use my existing Ryzen 7 2700X with my existing motherboard for next 4 or 5 years for my gaming specifications to play new PC games? I intend to switch my graphics card regularly if it's badly needed but not the processor and motherboard unless I should forcibly to do that. My PC specs are attached herewith for your convenience. Thanks for any open suggestions. 🙂

Regards

Saimon

cvgzxs.PNG

fhjfdx.PNG

hygi.PNG

If you're asking if the 2700X is a good CPU for the next few years, yes it is. As long as you don't aim for 240Hz gaming, it will be fine.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

Yeah. I don't intend for 240Hz gaming as it seems good for me at the current quality of gaming my PC provides. Just I need to make sure I can normally play new games for PC for next few years with my existing 2700X Processor. Upgrading Processor with the manufacturer new releases is a pain in the ass lol.

Well you do have an x470 motherboard so you do have upgraded options if when you need or want one.

But even though you maybe ok with your monitor and gpu. I can safely say from personal experience that getting a decent monitor with a gpu that can handle it has made a world of difference. And that I would never go back. 

So I would definitely think about it.

Maybe around the beginning of the year grab a gtx 1080 or (ti). 27 inch ips 1440p monitor. 

Once you make the switch you'll see why everyone raves about it.