Sudden BSODs

I recently built a pc with these specs:

• MSI MAG Z490 TOMAHAWK
  • Intel core i9 10900K
  • HyperX Fury DDR4 3600MHz 32GB
  • Corsair MP600 1TB
  • Win 10 Pro

I'm currently waiting for my RTX 3080 so I put my old GTX 1080 in and I was happy with the build until I sold my GPU. Right after selling the GPU I started using the integrated GPU of my CPU and that was when all my problems started. I'm not sure what is causing the problem, but I started to get sudden blue screen of deaths with the MEMORY_MANAGMENT error.

Its been a week since I started encountering this problem. After 3 days having the issue, I ran a Memory Diagnostic and got the error that says that a hardware problem was detected, but when I relocated the ram sticks and ran it again it said there was no problem. At the same time I updated Intel Integrated Graphics driver and installed and updated some drivers through Dragon Center and then I thought the problem was solved cause I didnt get BSOD in 4 days, but now its back with the same error. This time it happens after every restart :(

Dump file created with "small memory dump"-setting: https://gofile.io/d/I76CpF

Hmmm...  the traditional most common reason for crashes after boot is memory issues.  PSU problems have become common as well recently, but I’m leaning towards memory on this one.  The iGPU uses system memory.  It could be it’s more sensitive and a problem that was always there wasn’t a big enough one to show up when not using the iGPU, or perhaps it was so high in the memory stack that you never ran your memory full enough to find it. 

Maybe grind out a couple full runs of memtest86 and see if it turns up anything.  If it doesn’t there’s the old school one-stick-at-a-time thing that makes the mere several hours memtest86 takes seem almost instant, but at least the testing doesn’t cost anything. 

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.