New mini-ITX

Cripp7

"Budget (including currency): $500

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: voice controls, X-COM 2,Sniper Elite, GTA 5

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're Here going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Since I'm a quadriplegic I use a lot a voice control, which I'm using right now to type this out, Dragon Professional Individual, Knowbrainer, Speechstart, Dragoncapture. It doesn't have enough graphics power to play pretty much any new games, I do play a lot of Civilizations IV BTS.

Here is my current mini-PC which involves an Intel NUC 7 (NUC7i7BNH) - Core i7 (Amazon) 16 GB DDR 4, 256 GB SSD, Specter 20" 1080P monitor. This one won't run hardly anything gaming wise and acts like a small heater, I'm wanting something that is going to be quiet and not let out a lot of heat

Now I have 2 different choices to choose from that I have an idea about. The first one is with the Minisforum EliteMini H31G with the 1050ti graphics built-in or the one listed here built from PC part picker

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 3.4 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($148.00 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix B450-I Gaming Mini ITX AM4 Motherboard  ($159.99 @ Amazon) 
Memory: Team T-FORCE VULCAN Z 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  ($57.99 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER 4 GB Phoenix OC Video Card  ($168.98 @ Newegg) 
Case: Cooler Master Elite 110 Mini ITX Tower Case 
Power Supply: EVGA 400 W ATX Power Supply  ($36.49 @ Staples) 
Total: $571.45
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-10-26 18:29 EDT-0400

Although this is a lot more however I put the same components all in Newegg and the price came out to $471. Although I didn't factor in for the case fans. So tell me what you think, it has to be small that's why I opted for the GTX 1650 and the Cooler Master Case.

The CM elite 110 is just an imitator, feast your eyes on the OG

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/WG2bt6/silverstone-sg13-v2-mini-itx-tower-case-sg13b-usa

a good choice if you want to be less constrained by GPU size in the future cause you can stuff a 270mm graphics card in there. 3070 founders edition and what have you.

If you choose either this case or the Elite 110, I do recommend a single 120mm fan as front intake. Also a small tweak to the parts list:

better PSU and faster CPU for gaming (and little tweaks to GPU, mobo, and ram for small savings)

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

One thing I can say Ron is pulled my current DDR4 memory from my NUC and of my SSD. I was looking at trying to find the smallest case for all that, like I said it needs to be quiet and produce a minimal heat output.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry about the late reply, if I were to add another $150 for a better CPU which one would in your opinion be the best option? So I can keep it a lot longer before another CPU upgrade. I was considering the Ryzen 5 3600xt submit reply

• 1 month later...

The AMD processors are out of stop, what about going with Intel CPU BX8070110100F Core i3-10100F? What motherboard would go good with that?