Good cheap backplates for EVGA 2080 Super Black?

I don’t care if it’s RGB or not, I just want a nice cheap backplate to cover up the bare PCB on the EVGA 2080 Super Black. I think it’s ugly IMHO. I know there’s stuff from JMMods but I want something cheaper. My budget is pretty low.

worrying about my pc 24/7

How "cheap" are you talking about here?

You do realize this would be a custom job, right? No one is stocking hundreds of these, for this specific graphic card, for a low price.

As such, the $25 JMMods charges for a blank backplate that fits on with magnets is more than adequate.

This is the sort of things you should think about before buying, especially if you are the type to care about "aesthetic" (even though the PCB is black and should fit pretty nicely with most of everything).

As such, not much you can do here, short of ordering a custom metal plate with the right dimension or crafting one yourself (both are expensive endeavors, nothing is cheap).

You can either live with it or buy a whole new case without a window / one that you can put the GPU vertically with a PCI-e riser card/cable (but considering the cost, it would be easier to just get the blank backplate)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

57 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

“As such, the $25 JMMods charges for a blank backplate that fits on with magnets is more than adequate.”

I didn’t see that one until now, sorry about that. I thought all of them were $60-70

worrying about my pc 24/7