Recommendations

Hi everyone. I'm very new to these  boards. I'm looking for recommendations to engage my handicapped brother back into games. He used to be a programmer,  but suffered a massive stroke. Hs limited to his left thumb and index finger. He enjoys an older game Empire. I don't know anything about computers except that I'm drowning in technology. Mostly I need to find games he can afford and are easily played. I had to take his iPad away because he spent $1500.00 with in app purchases. While in lock down during the Covid. I'm trying to get jim a Raspberry pi and other games that are free. Also some PC games. I've bought him a Surface pro and I keep learning. I wish this site had some lists and details about available games

I'd say that if he likes management games he should try city's skylines, there isn't any in app purchases and it's pretty fun.

-> Moved to PC Gaming

So only being able to use those two fingers across both hands? Anything else? Like could you do modified controller adding more actions available? Slow-paced manager games are probably still best, but more control options could add some puzzle-type games to mix.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv