Which AIO to choose

Im currently lookinng for an aio for my new pc,it doesnt need the horsepower but i need an aio for the clearance issue that it has.

Do i want to buy a used 3-4 y/o Corsair h100 280mm for 150MYR or a brand new Aigo 120mm Rad for 129MYR

Im using it to cool a 10400f but will be using asrock's Base frequency boost to raise the power limits up to 125W

Personally I really wouldn't recommend buying a used AIO. I have an NZXT X52 and it's a solid worker.

2 minutes ago, MrCJLambert said:

Personally I really wouldn't recommend buying a used AIO. I have an NZXT X52 and it's a solid worker.

those cost like 600MYR here><

Just now, narrdarr said:

How much is an Arctic liquid freezer II aio or a deep cool aio?

Cheapest arctic liquid freezer II is 505 and cheapest 120mm deepcool gammaxx is 189 

2 minutes ago, LeDetructor said:

Cheapest arctic liquid freezer II is 505 and cheapest 120mm deepcool gammaxx is 189 

Well 120mm aio cool about as good as a low to mid tier air cooler. If your ok that get that. 

The h100 is probably dieing. you can diy fix them but it will take constant monitoring and maintenance. 

The aigo are cheap it may only last 6 month or it may last 5 years.

What case do you have? I might be able to tell you about better air cooler that will fit and be better than the above options for the budget.

9 hours ago, narrdarr said:

Well 120mm aio cool about as good as a low to mid tier air cooler. If your ok that get that. 

The h100 is probably dieing. you can diy fix them but it will take constant monitoring and maintenance. 

The aigo are cheap it may only last 6 month or it may last 5 years.

What case do you have? I might be able to tell you about better air cooler that will fit and be better than the above options for the budget.

Im using an Aigo DLM24 but a normal tower cooler woont fit bcuz im mounting the GPU vertically

The pics of the case show an air cooler fitting with a vertical gpu mount. But I can't find what the spec are for cpu cooler clearance. If there's room I get something like the Scythe Big Shuriken 3 instead

10 hours ago, narrdarr said:

The pics of the case show an air cooler fitting with a vertical gpu mount. But I can't find what the spec are for cpu cooler clearance. If there's room I get something like the Scythe Big Shuriken 3 instead

Ive asked the online retailers,All of them do not have any clue.I feel like they dont know what they're saying bcuz the descrip says 190mm,then the customer service says 165,but some others say other sizes.Im either gonna go with a cheapo aio or some low profile cooler