RAM oc attempt

Hello there, I have an i7 10700k, 4x8 Corsair vengeance 2933 cl16, msi mag z490 tomahawk, a nzxt 850 psu, and 5 case fans in a cold room. I was able to oc my ram to 3100 and lower all my primary timings by one with out touching my voltages. I then took dram voltage off of auto and raised it to 1.400v and went for 3200 on the ram when that didn't work I tried raising the cpu system agent voltage to 1.300v and vvcio to 1.200v at 3200 on the memory but even that didn't work. So have I really hit the limit of my modules before even touching voltages or is there some piece of the puzzle I am missing? I have read ocing memory with 4 sticks can have its limits but even for a newbiwe this seems odd to me. Ty in advance!

To increase frequency, you loosen timings to achieve clocks and tighten them later.

Vccio and SA should be 1.150v at most. You're not running any 4000mhz memory here so the extra voltage isn't necessary. 

The best route would be running 2 sticks or higher rated frequency memory modules. Like 3600mhz CL 16 would be a gooid choice. understandable, you're trying to get some more performance from what you have, but a couple hundred Mhz may not be worth the hours of time and hassle tuning the current memory kit you have.