Should I wait?

Jello team. 

I'm having a dilemma on when/what to upgrade to. I'm currently running a AMD FX 8230e and its finally got to the point where I feel I need to upgrade rather then want to. I have been looking into the ryzen series as I do not wish to spend heaps of money. I mostly use my PC for games, mainly older AAA titles and esports titles and photoshop now and then. 1080p gamer also.

I am wanting to upgrade to something like a Ryzen 3600x but I am unsure if I should wait for the 5000 series cpu's to come out and if they're worth the extra price and wait. I don't enjoy the thought of spending another £100 ontop of everything else but if the performance is worth it in the long run..yeah. 

My specs are 
FX 8320e
Radeon 580 sapphire 4gb. 
16gb 2333 mixed ram. 
Asus somethingorother mobo. 
Corsair 750 semi modular PSU. 

Ps, is it worth waiting until black friday for sales on cpu/mobo/ram in this price bracket. 

Cheers. 

im having the same dilemma as you, but i´ve decided to wait, if I have waited until now, im not going to die if i wait another 1/2 months

CPU: Amd fx 8120 3.9ghz...Motherboard: Asus m5a97 evo R:2.0...RAM: 8gb 1600 kingston hyperx blu...GPU: XFX R9 280x ...CASE: Nzxt h440...

HDD: Kingston adata ssd 500 gigs, wd blue 500gb...PSU: Corsair gs700...Monitors: Asus vk222h Cooler: Noctua nh-d14...Keyboard:coolermaster masterkeys m...Mouse: logitech g300...Headphones: Logitech g430