Buzz/hissing noise from speaker when ever computer is in load

david1196

I have a Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 and i5 2500K. When ever i'm on load, even if i'm not, (more intense if i am on load), have buzzing and hissing noise from my speaker. Also, when i move my mouse, i get even more buzzing noise. I was wondering if my integrated dac (digital to audio converter) was the problem. And probably is since i have tried different powersupply, gpu, and everything else except cpu and motherboard. Please recommend me a external DAC that would fix this problem, and tell me if it would even fix the issue.

I'm only a student so im broke, please recommend me in the radius of $50.

(ps. would Fiio e10 be a good option to this issue?)

Thanks!

It's most likley interference with your on board sound or souncard. Best solution is an external dac and amp such as the Fiio E10 but it's geared more towards headphone users

I have a Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 and i5 2500K. When ever i'm on load, even if i'm not, (more intense if i am on load), have buzzing and hissing noise from my speaker. Also, when i move my mouse, i get even more buzzing noise. I was wondering if my integrated dac (digital to audio converter) was the problem. And probably is since i have tried different powersupply, gpu, and everything else except cpu and motherboard. Please recommend me a external DAC that would fix this problem, and tell me if it would even fix the issue.

I'm only a student so im broke, please recommend me in the radius of $50.

(ps. would Fiio e10 be a good option to this issue?)

Thanks!

I never had an issue like this with the onboard sound from the same motherboard to my Logitech 5.1 speakers.  I wonder what is causing your problem?  Could it be the I/O shield causing issues? Maybe it is touching something it should not be touching and causing interference?  I just winged that off the top of my head.  Anyway when I have more time to look up things tomorrow I will but I am too tired now and have yet to watch the latest The Walking Dead episode so got to get that in before bed.  GL with figuring out what you problem is.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I never had an issue like this with the onboard sound from the same motherboard to my Logitech 5.1 speakers.  I wonder what is causing your problem?  Could it be the I/O shield causing issues? Maybe it is touching something it should not be touching and causing interference?  I just winged that off the top of my head.  Anyway when I have more time to look up things tomorrow I will but I am too tired now and have yet to watch the latest The Walking Dead episode so got to get that in before bed.  GL with figuring out what you problem is.

Thank you so much mate for the reply!!