Upgrading Monitor

hello friends, i'm reaching out asking about monitors this time, i play FPS Games like Halo and racing sims, as well watch netflix and doing my taxes on my current set up running an Nvidia 2080TI (im planning on upgrading to the 3000 series later) on three "HP2311x" TN 75hz flats from 2010 , YUP it's time to upgrade and this time im thinking about going single ultra wide, and from the research im doin im thinking my high mark is gonna be $1500, 32-35," 4k is not necessary, HDR Yes, IPS would be preferable, definitely needs at least 100Hz, response time is negligible (im not good enough for it to matter LMFAO) so my question is Curved VS Flat, i dont know anyone in my area into high end gaming, and not really any show rooms here. any input is appreciated, thanks friends

https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-LC49RG90SSNXZA-120Hz-HDR1000-Curved/dp/B07L9HCJ2V/ref=sr_1_5?dchild=1&keywords=samsung+ultrawide&qid=1603246647&sr=8-5

absolutely one of these, 1000nit peak HDR, 120hz, same size as a pair of 27inch monitors so it should have no issues fitting (150cm wide for 3xHPs, 120cm wide for samsung)

as the monitor gets wider curved is nice to have, I have a pair of LG ultrawides now and wish I had gone with curved. 

The best gaming PC is the PC you like to game on, how you like to game on it

40 minutes ago, The Great Mighty Poo said:

hello friends, i'm reaching out asking about monitors this time, i play FPS Games like Halo and racing sims, as well watch netflix and doing my taxes on my current set up running an Nvidia 2080TI (im planning on upgrading to the 3000 series later) on three "HP2311x" TN 75hz flats from 2010 , YUP it's time to upgrade and this time im thinking about going single ultra wide, and from the research im doin im thinking my high mark is gonna be $1500, 32-35," 4k is not necessary, HDR Yes, IPS would be preferable, definitely needs at least 100Hz, response time is negligible (im not good enough for it to matter LMFAO) so my question is Curved VS Flat, i dont know anyone in my area into high end gaming, and not really any show rooms here. any input is appreciated, thanks friends

ROG Swift PG35VQ