Getting white artifacts when using displayport kabel for free sync

Phantomerino

Recently bought my self a new monitor cause i pre ordered an RTX3080 (AOC Q27G2G4 Monitor 1440p 144hz),
Already had an old 1080p 60hz monitor (ge2488hs 1080p monitor 60hz)  so now im trying to run a dual monitor setup but unfortunately my new monitor didnt get a display port kabel shipped with it,

So i contacted the website where i purchased it and they told me to contact AOC so i did that then AOC said you should not get a display port kabel delivered with it cause the "manual" says it doesnt come with one,

But it actually does say in the manual that it comes with a displayport kabel so i contacted the site again where i bought it and they gave me a 7 euro voucher for a cheap ass display port kabel,

image.png.c0b5650f4f50f14811811a40f556a88a.png

So now i have my 1080p display connected over hdmi to my gpu and my main 1440p monitor connected via displayport also on the gpu but im getting white artifects now on my main 1440p display:

Here is a video:

https://streamable.com/mnx1ah

Anyone know if the artifects is fixable by changing some settings?

Running an i7 6700k gtx 1070 gaming X

ZI70 Pro gaming motherboard,

Also the reason i wanted a displayport kabel is so that i could use freesync,

I also tried connecting my 2nd 1080p monitor directly to the hdmi port on my mobo but then i dont get a signal at all,