Touchscreen portable display

ClassicNoob

Does anybody know if its possible to buy a smartphone size portable touchscreen display?

Or better yet if an old or used smartphone can be converted into secondary touchscreen display?

I already know about screen mirroring I would like to use it like a regular display monitor.

2 hours ago, ClassicNoob said:

Does anybody know if its possible to buy a smartphone size portable touchscreen display?

Or better yet if an old or used smartphone can be converted into secondary display?

I already know about screen mirroring I would like to use it like a regular display monitor.

just use your phones display, you can either stream the stuff to your phone and IDK but you probably can use your phone as a display while its connected to the right port on the PC 

I have researched this quite a bit and I found some pretty good solutions although not quite what I wanted.

So there is an app called superdisplay which seems to be only available on android with a driver that you can download from their website for windows and you can connected it via usb to the phone and it works fine but when I pull up an android emulator nox, it crashes; which I believe is due to both the emulator and app needing to use adb and the emulator has the higher privilage.

The app also has wifi option and it worked with the emulator open but the latency is not as good.

I am looking for a solution to play android games off of the pc but moba games that I'm used to playing with touchscreen is difficult with mouse and keyboard.

I could play of the phone but the phone gets slow and lags.  Also playing from pc I get better internet.