Asus VG249G tuf is it a good deal?

NewbieGamer69

So i just need someone to tell me an honest opinion, theres a pretty good deal on this monitor and i can snatch it for 220usd + warranty and i was wondering if you guys would recommend this monitor, it has an ips screen and 144hz, its within my budget and its in my local store, by the way im not too crazy on reaponse time but i do want my games to look good, only gripe i have is that the blacks on VA look much better and the colors looks more vibrats which i do like, but if thats the only trade off ill take it, thoughts?

It has some pretty solid reviews so I'd go for it. 

Only other thing is if you wanted to stretch your budget a bit (and are also a student) you can get a mad deal on the Dell S2721DGF at the moment, I have heard some great things about that. 

I can't stop spending money my stupid home lab, help.

16 hours ago, JustTheTip said:

It has some pretty solid reviews so I'd go for it. 

Only other thing is if you wanted to stretch your budget a bit (and are also a student) you can get a mad deal on the Dell S2721DGF at the moment, I have heard some great things about that. 

Thank you im limited based on whats available in local stores in my country but ill look into it, thanks