No windows boot

Pcgamer3000

So all my windows files are corrupted on my ssd m.2 500gb and i try to boot windows it gives recovery error. After trying to put into safe made after blue recovery error screen i cannot put it into safe mode and i struggle on getting it to boot into the usb woth freezing before getting to new media install to repair idk what to do

Take the SSD to a friend. Ask him kindly to let you install it in his PC (inform him that it may be corrupted). Then you should be able to boot into his OS, formatt your drive from there, put it back into your pc and install a new OS via bootable USB. If not, sth. else is wrong.

(That is in case you can afford to loose your data)

Since i don't have a friend to do that could i take it to best buy or something to get it fixed?

2 minutes ago, Pcgamer3000 said:

Since i don't have a friend to do that could i take it to best buy or something to get it fixed?

Idc if best buy does such kinds of repais (I don't have ever consulted one of their stores) but there should be plenty of services that can help you with that, and maybe even recover your data. Ofc this will cost you some money compared to doing it yourself. Just google what services are available in your region.

Just now, Bladzy said:

Idc if best buy does such kinds of repais (I don't have ever consulted one of their stores) but there should be plenty of services that can help you with that, and maybe even recover your data. Ofc this will cost you some money compared to doing it yourself. Just google what services are available in your region.

Yea I know those guys called the selves 'IT' experts and they didn't know even how to fix os problems.

Remember! Reality Is An Illusion, The Universe Is A Hologram, Buy GOLD! Byeeee!!!

But I have something to mention:

If you can not boot to your usb stick it might be something else responsible for the crashes since the ssd and its os is not needed for this operation. It may be something else wrong with your laptop or you didn't set the boot order in bios correctly. 

18 minutes ago, Pcgamer3000 said:

So all my windows files are corrupted on my ssd m.2 500gb and i try to boot windows it gives recovery error. After trying to put into safe made after blue recovery error screen i cannot put it into safe mode and i struggle on getting it to boot into the usb woth freezing before getting to new media install to repair idk what to do

Okay..... ughh.... you can try this

If you have a usb stick, use another computer or laptop to make it to a windows installer using rufus.

Then use the 'Boot from usb' option on your bios then try to FORCE install windows to your SSD.

Remember to format it first the use the empty volume to install windows

Remember! Reality Is An Illusion, The Universe Is A Hologram, Buy GOLD! Byeeee!!!

You think possible ramm corruption because everything is still under warranty so i could get new maybe. Its a custom built pc by the way i forgot to explain 

Im still kind of new to understanding all that so i could force windows into my corrupt ssd or try a new ssd thats empty? By laptop

This pc is only a year and couple months old so ya know bad luck 

8 minutes ago, Pcgamer3000 said:

You think possible ramm corruption because everything is still under warranty so i could get new maybe. Its a custom built pc by the way i forgot to explain 

Well in this case I'd considering contacting your customer support and see if they will handle it for you.

18 minutes ago, PiberiusWilde said:

Yea I know those guys called the selves 'IT' experts and they didn't know even how to fix os problems.

Well I guess there are some bad apples in between ^^. Anyways I'd always consider doing software related repair myself simply because it won't cost you money, "just" time to troubleshoot.

3 minutes ago, Pcgamer3000 said:

Im still kind of new to understanding all that so i could force windows into my corrupt ssd or try a new ssd thats empty? By laptop

I know how it feels man I been trough it few years ago

So basically PC us updating windows then *BAM* power outage. The SSD wont even detect on the windows media install. It took me 2 weeks of trying to force install using usb stick, try using cloning software so it can uses the installation on my laptop.

Then I found this Indian guy video (of course) he said that you can make the laptop drive into a recovery drive by partitioning it and copying the windows installation on it. Then I moved the laptop hdd into my pc and attach both the hdd and ssd. Then, on the windows desktop run the installation program ON the laptop hdd, but when on the windows media install. Aim it to ssd instead. Then after a tense half an hour it works. F***en miracle 

1 hour ago, Pcgamer3000 said:

For my ram or windows?

Just tell them your problem. If your prebuild contained customer support they will likely have a chat with you, try to help you from a distance first and if that does not work they may ask you to send them your rig.

[edit: I just had a brain malfunction]

2 minutes ago, Bladzy said:

Well I guess there are some bad apples in between ^^. Anyways I'd always consider doing software related repair myself simply because it won't cost you money, "just" time to troubleshoot.

True Dat

Yeah i was trying to troubleshoot with a windows support agent and see if they could help and they said to just try to clean install and access the command prompt for repair and systemreset

The last thing that i want is to pay someone but ive had this trouble for weeks now and even replaced motherboard. Its been frustrating when im not familiar with all the troubleshooting either

16 minutes ago, PiberiusWilde said:

I know how it feels man I been trough it few years ago

So basically PC us updating windows then *BAM* power outage. The SSD wont even detect on the windows media install. It took me 2 weeks of trying to force install using usb stick, try using cloning software so it can uses the installation on my laptop.

Then I found this Indian guy video (of course) he said that you can make the laptop drive into a recovery drive by partitioning it and copying the windows installation on it. Then I moved the laptop hdd into my pc and attach both the hdd and ssd. Then, on the windows desktop run the installation program ON the laptop hdd, but when on the windows media install. Aim it to ssd instead. Then after a tense half an hour it works. F***en miracle 

Wow i didnt know you could do all that it sounds like what ill have to do lol

16 minutes ago, Bladzy said:

Just tell them your problem. If your prebuild contained customer support they will likely have a chat with you, try to help you from a distance first and if that does not work they may ask you to send them your rig.

There is customer support for a build i built lol?

2 minutes ago, Pcgamer3000 said:

Wow i didnt know you could do all that it sounds like what ill have to do lol

Yea.... try to look up some Indian guy video on your particular ssd problem. Maybe you can find the fix there, trust me they do way more hacky stuff then us.

You guys from India are awesome

Maybe send me a link lol yeah ill definitely for that video for sure i need to fix this pc quick so i can get back to playing 

51 minutes ago, Pcgamer3000 said:

There is customer support for a build i built lol?

Excuse me, for some reason I just read pre built ^^

just to clearify, when do you get the crashes. before the repair menue even pops up or during the repair process?