Is There a difference in plugging in a Logitech Lightspeed dongle PC I/O vs on the USB cable

I just recently upgraded my original Logitech G502 to the new G502 wireless with light speed. It comes with the USB cable to charge the mouse as well as an adapter to plug the dongle into if you want it close to your desk (i assume)

I also just bought the Logitech wireless G915 with lightspeed. (trying to go for a more clean wireless look on my desk)

I first wanted to know if there is a notable difference between having the lightspeed dongle connected straight to the front or rear I/O of my PC or having it plugged into the adapter which connects to the USB charging cable.
Second I wanted to know if it was okay to have both keyboard and mouse Dongle right next to each other. will it cause any interference or it doesn't matter?

Thank you in advance. I just want to make sure I am not introducing any latency or signal issues with having both dongles right next to each other or using the USB cable for the dongle.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

No difference.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

1 hour ago, kelvinhall05 said:

No difference.

Is it no difference for using the USB cable or no difference in having both side by side or you mean all of the above?

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Just now, DudeWazap said:

Is it no difference for using the USB cable or no difference in having both side by side or you mean all of the above?

All of the above.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

• 2 years later...

For future readers, there can indeed be a difference in some cases. tldr, it seems to be safest to always plug wireless dongles into a usb extention cable (often included) and to plug that into a usb 2.0 peripheral port. More detail. usb 3 is so fast that it can sometimes generate noise up in the 2.4Ghz band, and the ports on the PC are near a lot of metal and other noise. The worst case for me was using a usb 3 hub. mouse and keyboard receivers were plugged into the hub. it worked but missed keys and clicks. then i plugged a USB 3 thumb drive into the same hub and that made the mouse and keyboard unusable unless i got within 3 feet. switched to using the included extension cable and it now reaches across the house. all this tells me the hub running usb 3 signals were jamming the rf. my advice, if the mouse seems to work fine 40ft away, then its probably going to be flawless 10ft away.