Treat Yo Self 2020 - Help Finalize My Build

Budget (including currency): $2000 - $2500 (lower is better, but I'll go up within reason)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: High end gaming, streaming, Unity game development, web development, lite video editing, lite music production

Other details:

This machine is a gift to myself, after waiting far, FAR too long to build a new machine. Uses include Unity game development, gaming with no-compromise streaming, lite music production and video editing, and web development. My current machine barely runs Rocket League and Overwatch, unless I lower settings to all hell, and my other 1600+ Steam Games are waiting to be played in all their (properly beautiful) glory.

I'm very aware that certain aspects of this build will be a bit overkill, that is okay with me. This is a treat to myself, for absolutely waiting longer than I ever should have for this upgrade, and after various financial setbacks (quite some time ago), I finally have more than enough money. In the words of Donna from Parks and Rec, Treat Yo Self.

WIP Build:

The 5900x and 3080 are locked in. I've spent a lot of time on the Discord lately, and have narrowed down quite a bit. I'm pretty happy with almost everything, but need to lock down a case and motherboard. If anything else sticks out, by all means let me know, but mostly everything else has been discussed to all hell.

I'm also HIGHLY considering B550 boards, because I only care about PCI 4 on the GPU, and 1 drive, I don't need more. I've been eyeing the B550 Tomahawk, but I'm not 100% sold on it.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/3kkRBc

Current machine:

Clevo laptop
i7-4750HQ
Iris Pro 5200 graphics (great for what it is, but time to move up)
8GB DDR3 RAM
500GB Samsung Evo 860 + 240GB Intel something or other (slower than the Samsung)

all of it looks great, personally I'd be putting a 5800X into it and use the other $ for a larger SSD, something 2TB or even adding a 4TB HDD and run Ryzen StoreMi caching with the 1TB one and you can store more games at once. 

The best gaming PC is the PC you like to game on, how you like to game on it

1 minute ago, GhostRoadieBL said:

all of it looks great, personally I'd be putting a 5800X into it and use the other $ for a larger SSD, something 2TB or even adding a 4TB HDD and run Ryzen StoreMi caching with the 1TB one and you can store more games at once. 

I'm still considering a 2TB variant of that drive, or just buying another down the line. I'm currently making due with 500GB (the other 240GB has Ubuntu installed on it, rarely used), so I believe I can get by just fine with 1TB, for a bit. Long term, it won't cut it, but I plan to pop in a PCI gen 4 drive when those make more sense. Budget is pretty flexiable, and I certainly won't handicap myself with 1TB if I need more, but I'll probably start with just 1.