Unknown PCI device

Styxx

I'd really appreciate if someone could help me on this. It's not a "problem" as such, but I hate having things like this lurking around with no apparent reason.

Went into Device Manager today and saw an unknown PCI device with no drivers, see screenshot. The only PCI device I have is my graphics card, which can be seen further up the list as a Display Adaptor. This is a new built PC that I did myself, 2-3 months old. The only other PCI device I've had in the machine was another graphics card - I originally bought a Gigabyte 2070 Super, but it was faulty so I sent it back and now have an EVGA 2070 Super.

Can anybody help me figure out what this is?

In case any of this info is relevant, my machine is:

Ryzen 9 3900X

MSI Tomahawk Wifi X570

EVGA 2070 Super

Samsung 500gb NVME SSD (main drive)

Samsung 1tb SATA SSD

Crucial 250gb SATA SSD

32GB Corsair Vengance

Generic DVD drive

PCI.png

Copy or show what's in the events and resource and details tabs.  Copy and search for device ID strings, etc.  You are showing the one screen of the device properties that has the least amount of information other than we can now know it's PCI-related.  Also there's loads of PCI bus related devices on a motherboard that aren't your GPU.  Did you try the Update Driver button?

Ever install the AMD Chipset drivers?

This could be any device connected to the PCI bus,  most likely some device on the motherboard itself. It does not necessarily refer to an add-in card like your GPU.

You could look at the board manufacturer's drivers. Maybe you'll see one that stands out to you as something your board has and is missing.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

Untitled.png.50817a3f78445980dd64cec005fbf27a.png

4) Paste it into Google and hit search

If you get no results then try doing the shortest one at the bottom of the list instead. If you take a screenshot then we can help you look.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)