PC STARTS BUT WON'T DISPLAY ANYTHING

So i was just doing my work on my pc and outside of my apartment was raining its like thunderstorm and suddenly i lightning strucked in my area don't know where and all my equipment just restarted only in my room which is connected to a inverter . everything went off and on except my wireless router and my pc

Then i tried pluging off and on my pc started but there was no output total black screen all the fans are spinning cpu/case fans i dont know about my gpu fans were not spining cause i turned on readeon chill option while working 

Then i tried with my another monitor but the results were same i dont know whats happening help me i will update if something happens

I dont care about my router i will buy new one but i need my pc back on ASAP

Pc specs :

RYZEN 5 2600

GIGABYTE B450 DS3H

8GB CORSAIR RAM 3000MHZ

MSI RX570 8GB 

GIGABYTE 500WATT PSU 

dead card or port, try changing the port.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

On 10/10/2020 at 3:45 PM, PARA505 said:

So i was just doing my work on my pc and outside of my apartment was raining its like thunderstorm and suddenly i lightning strucked in my area don't know where and all my equipment just restarted only in my room which is connected to a inverter . everything went off and on except my wireless router and my pc

Then i tried pluging off and on my pc started but there was no output total black screen all the fans are spinning cpu/case fans i dont know about my gpu fans were not spining cause i turned on readeon chill option while working 

Then i tried with my another monitor but the results were same i dont know whats happening help me i will update if something happens

I dont care about my router i will buy new one but i need my pc back on ASAP

Pc specs :

RYZEN 5 2600

GIGABYTE B450 DS3H

8GB CORSAIR RAM 3000MHZ

MSI RX570 8GB 

GIGABYTE 500WATT PSU 

sadly to me this looks like dead graphics card,you can remove it and install to a friends PC and that would solve your dilema...

that would be the less damage to PC,since that card is not that precious...you are lucky it didn't damage your MoBo and RAM I hope.

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.