£750 Laptop

ande-

Hi all,

I am looking for a new laptop for around £750 UK for web browsing, content consumption as well as general productivity. I would like good build quality, a nice screen (I dont mind about size as long as it has nice colours). Ideally with a AMD processor and 256gb ssd. Touchscreen is definitely preferred and a decent feeling keyboard hopefully.

u cant get that for 750 pounds but u can get something close to that look up good laptops on amazon or something idk

4 minutes ago, lexusgamer05 said:

Yeah, that doesn't have a touchscreen though, but that wasn't a deal breaker. But yeah, that is a good laptop

Is the HP one I added to that comment any good aswell?

4 minutes ago, lexusgamer05 said:

Yes, those Envy X360's are great little machines

I have previously been told that HP make very poor quality machines but all of the youtubers who have made videos on that particular one seem to really like it. Is that first part true?

I don't know what sorts of laptop available (also the pricing) at your country. But if I have that many bucks, well... pounds (I wish) in this case I probably go for either a Lenovo Yoga Slim 7 or Asus ZenBook something... something... something... (Asus's lineup really diverse)

Remember! Reality Is An Illusion, The Universe Is A Hologram, Buy GOLD! Byeeee!!!

3 hours ago, ande- said:

I have previously been told that HP make very poor quality machines but all of the youtubers who have made videos on that particular one seem to really like it. Is that first part true?

In my experience low-end HP laptop has pretty good chassis but their keyboard is so.... mushy and heavy and not to mention their low-end small laptop are so heavy for what ever reason. Like their made of solid metal.

Remember! Reality Is An Illusion, The Universe Is A Hologram, Buy GOLD! Byeeee!!!

21 hours ago, ande- said:

Hi all,

I am looking for a new laptop for around £750 UK for web browsing, content consumption as well as general productivity. I would like good build quality, a nice screen (I dont mind about size as long as it has nice colours). Ideally with a AMD processor and 256gb ssd. Touchscreen is definitely preferred and a decent feeling keyboard hopefully.

750(I dont have that icon on my keybaord lol) is a lot for a laptop just for homeuse so i would recommend you to spend less money but those are good homeuse laptops: HP pavhilion, Asus vivobook, Acer aspire, Dell insparon, Lenovo Ideapad.... But I would recommed that if you can go ti a store with a lot of laptops in stock and talk with a sales person and if you cant go to a store call a store with a lot of options online and call thier castumer servise and say that you want to buy a laptop, most big stores have sales person that can help you on the phone.