Installing epic games issue

NLamki

So I game on a laptop but the hdd is only 1tb so I swapped it for an external (but fitted internally) 2tb hdd. The Old drive was E: and the new one is F:. So when launnching epic games it would say "Couldn't find E Drive", When I uninstall it, it says "Couldn't find E Drive". When I try to install it again it says "Couldn't find E Drive".

Is there a way to fix this without having to bring back the old E drive? its possible but I'm lazy.

Thread moved to troubleshooting.

You can use the built-in Disk Management tool on Windows to change the letter assigned to your drive, which should fix your problem. Open Disk Management, right click on the drive you want to change the letter of, select "Change Drive Letter and Paths...", highlight the letter assigned to the drive (if it's not already selected), click the "Change" button, and then select the letter you want to assign to it and click OK.

Some programs can have difficulty recognising when a drive's letter has been changed so it's usually a good idea to restart your computer after you've made any changes.

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted
Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials | Members of Staff