Should I upgrade or wait (upgrading mom's pc)

She does Chinese dress design /alterations /men's suits, my mom's system does the 3d model design and measurements input and design print out for the fabric . 

Mom's system 

N200 - windowed

Ryzen R5 1600

AsRock B450m steel legend 

Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200mhz cl15 16gb - white (second generation) 

Adata XPG SX8200 nvme 512gb m.2 ssd 

Toshiba 7200rpm 1tb hdd external (fabric model storage) 

Toshiba 7200rpm 1tb hdd 

Gigabyte GTX 1080 8gb twin fan

CoolerMaster MWE 650W 650w 80+gold modular 

Should I upgrade her cpu or wait till 5000 launch? 

Silent Cerberus - Fractal Design Core500,Ryzen R7 3700x,Scythe Fuma 2,Gigabyte Aorus B550i Pro AX,Crucial Ballistix Elite 3200mhz cl16 16gb,Adata XPG SX8200 nvme 512gb m.2 ssd,Lexar NS100 1tb ssd,Red Dragon RX5700 8gb(bio flashed 5700xt),Corsair SF600 SFX 600w 80+ platinum F-Modular. 

Hades - dO.Ob Look into my eyes and see the dark eternal abyss that is your soul and pay for your hidden sins. 

Cerberus - the hell hound that guards the gates of hell. Once you enter you'll never escape. 

2 minutes ago, StrawberryShortCakes said:

She does Chinese dress design /alterations /men's suits, my mom's system does the 3d model design and measurements input and design print out for the fabric . 

Mom's system 

N200 - windowed

Ryzen R5 1600

AsRock B450m steel legend 

Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200mhz cl15 16gb - white (second generation) 

Adata XPG SX8200 nvme 512gb m.2 ssd 

Toshiba 7200rpm 1tb hdd external (fabric model storage) 

Toshiba 7200rpm 1tb hdd 

Gigabyte GTX 1080 8gb twin fan

CoolerMaster MWE 650W 650w 80+gold modular 

Should I upgrade her cpu or wait till 5000 launch? 

Maybe, If she is getting issues in 3D Modelling, or if its taking extra long and she doesnt have that much time, Then upgrade her CPU to the new 5000 Series CPU

YES, I RUN RAID 1 OVER RAID 0

REMEBER TO QUOTE 😜 

43 minutes ago, Yea, i use windows, W said:

Maybe, If she is getting issues in 3D Modelling, or if its taking extra long and she doesnt have that much time, Then upgrade her CPU to the new 5000 Series CPU

Usually it takes maybe 80mins lately it gets to 2hrs sometimes.

Silent Cerberus - Fractal Design Core500,Ryzen R7 3700x,Scythe Fuma 2,Gigabyte Aorus B550i Pro AX,Crucial Ballistix Elite 3200mhz cl16 16gb,Adata XPG SX8200 nvme 512gb m.2 ssd,Lexar NS100 1tb ssd,Red Dragon RX5700 8gb(bio flashed 5700xt),Corsair SF600 SFX 600w 80+ platinum F-Modular. 

Hades - dO.Ob Look into my eyes and see the dark eternal abyss that is your soul and pay for your hidden sins. 

Cerberus - the hell hound that guards the gates of hell. Once you enter you'll never escape. 

1 minute ago, StrawberryShortCakes said:

Usually it takes maybe 80mins lately it gets to 2hrs sometimes.

It doesnt matter by my opinion, does she think that it takes a lot of time and is making her problems?

REMEBER TO QUOTE 😜 

13 minutes ago, Yea, i use windows, W said:

It doesnt matter by my opinion, does she think that it takes a lot of time and is making her problems?

Yeah, she has to work longer since rendering takes longer but it doesn't really effect her customers. It still takes 5dys to make a dress or suit. 

Just now, StrawberryShortCakes said:

Yeah, she has to work longer since rendering takes longer but it doesn't really effect her customers. It still takes 5dys to make a dress or suit. 

Then, I think you should wait for 5000 Series, and if you dont find a good deal in ZEN 3 or its just too expensive, Get a 3950x 16CORE or any 8core would be better too, or the best thing you could do is, get a 1st or 2nd Gen ThreadRipper 😜

REMEBER TO QUOTE 😜 

1 minute ago, Yea, i use windows, W said:

Then, I think you should wait for 5000 Series, and if you dont find a good deal in ZEN 3 or its just too expensive, Get a 3950x 16CORE or any 8core would be better too, or the best thing you could do is, get a 1st or 2nd Gen ThreadRipper 😜

Threadripper boards cost alot in Singapore. Even first generation. 

2 minutes ago, StrawberryShortCakes said:

Threadripper boards cost alot in Singapore. Even first generation. 

3950X or if you find a better deal at ZEN 3 launch, Thats the best i think i can say

REMEBER TO QUOTE 😜 

I would say just wait till the price drops some more and get her just a 3900x or xt for about $350-400 and call it a day