No such device error, please help

Hello, I'm new to this forum so I apologize if this is posted in the wrong section. 

A while ago I installed Linux Ubuntu on dual boot with my windows 10. Everything worked fine, but yesterday I think I created a new partition or renamed one and today when I turned on my computer I got this error:

Spoiler

error: no such device: acb80374-6ee8-4974-b097-464954709a11.

error: unknown filesystem. 

Entering rescue mode... 

grub rescue>

now I'm not a complete tech noob, I tried getting some help online and it didn't work. Here's what I tried:

-checking discs with ls command and then trying to set a new one with set boot and set prefix commands 

-I made a windows 10 bootable USB drive and booted the automatic repair

-I tried running a command in CMD, forgot the exact name, it was supposed to repair the booting sequence 

I'll try to respond to every comment asap as I need my PC to work for tomorrow. 

Can you reinstall windows, or is that not a option? I think the new partition messed something up, maybe it damaged the file system. IDK, i dont know much about drives. BTW, welcome to the fourm.

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

Well, I've been using this computer for like 3 years, I reaaaally don't want to lose my files. I know all the files are still there, on my hard drive (I booted live Linux USB and checked it, everything is intact) Is there any way to force my computer to boot this particular drive and use it as the main drive? Idk if this is how it works.