How to disable CPU fan sensor other than in the BIOS settings

Go to solution Solved by LogicalDrm,

-> Moved to Laptops and Pre-Built Systems

One drawback on OEM system is that BIOS is usually very locked. Since with intended use, you lease it from service company which would then do service when things break, or you switch it to new when issues start.

Is there any way I can disable the CPU fan sensor in my HP computer? There is nothing in my PC's BIOS settings about fans or fan settings, at all. It's been shutting my computer down for apparently fan malfunctions. However, I've been monitoring them for days, and they're working just fine until the system just automatically shuts them down.

I only know two solutions.

1. Bios (you should check there again, usual under Monitor or semilar))

holex-schlosserhammer-300-g-62056803x1-0-Lb7nYxNR-l.jpg

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

-> Moved to Laptops and Pre-Built Systems

One drawback on OEM system is that BIOS is usually very locked. Since with intended use, you lease it from service company which would then do service when things break, or you switch it to new when issues start.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv