Finish my rig or wait and update?

Okay,

I'm curious to get your guys opinion on whether or not I should finish my watercooling to cool my GPU's with the alphacool Nexxxox 670 waterblocks or just sell them and upgrade to the 800 series when they release. I've wanted to watercool these cards for quite some time, but since they are no longer in the running for high-end gaming, I'm debating if I should just hold off on finishing it.  

Read my sig for my specs.

Maybe I'd best be served by upgrading my 60hz monitor to the Asus 144hz that can tap Nvidias G-sync...

I would wait to upgrade to the 800 series, then sell your 670's and water cool.

Ryzen 1600@3.8ghz / 16gb 2400mhzASRock B350 ITX / Gigabyte RX 470 4gb / 256gb M.2 / SG13B-Q / Corsair 450w

I would wait to upgrade to the 800 series, then sell your 670's and water cool.

mow.

Diamond 5 in League :)

Wait and upgrade to a Maxwell based graphics card

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

Okay,

I'm curious to get your guys opinion on whether or not I should finish my watercooling to cool my GPU's with the alphacool Nexxxox 670 waterblocks or just sell them and upgrade to the 800 series when they release. I've wanted to watercool these cards for quite some time, but since they are no longer in the running for high-end gaming, I'm debating if I should just hold off on finishing it.  

Read my sig for my specs.

Maybe I'd best be served by upgrading my 60hz monitor to the Asus 144hz that can tap Nvidias G-sync...

SLI 670 should be plenty competent to run any modern game. but understand, this

will be an on-going issue for years to come. there will always be better coming.

since you are still in the current Kepler generation and G-SYNC compatible, looking

to a the monitor upgrade might cure some of your display woes but not likely as we

don't know what issues your high-end gaming presents.

once you have the SLI plumbed, then it'll be easier to upgrade and configure.

get it done already!

See my theory on the waterblocks is save some cash. But who knows when Maxwell will actually be out so just do it and deal with it later u suppose...