Bajantechnician

Sorry to be rude, but this kind of seems like a waste, its an easy thing that can be solved yourself without taking our time away from more important stuff,

Diamond 5 in League :)

Well, your market is restricted to aftermarket since its been phased out quite some time.

So... ebay, amazon,cragslist whatever, is your only bet.

He's speaking of a 6990, not 7990.

They don't sell 6990's anymore 

That card is old. Get something newer, and save us some time. I don't wanna sound like a dick, but it's the truth.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

They don't sell 6990's anymore 

That's exactly why he was talking about Ebay, and if i'm not wrong there are un opened ones still floating around on Ebay/amazon whatever.

6990 have gone up alot once the coin mining started as they are 2 slot and are dual core card, and its pretty boss as well at mining.

That's exactly why he was talking about Ebay, and if i'm not wrong there are un opened ones still floating around on Ebay/amazon whatever.

But why buy a 2 generation old card? That's like buying a GTX 590

A single 290x/780ti would be close to the power of the 6990?... as its "almost" close to the 7990 in some games...

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

But why buy a 2 generation old card? That's like buying a GTX 590

Because mining?, idk why OP wants it but they are still out there, and 590 / 690 is vastly more expensive.

i saw a 6990 being sold for 95 euro which is a bargain if you are into mining.

Sorry to be rude, but this kind of seems like a waste, its an easy thing that can be solved yourself without taking our time away from more important stuff,

Please don't buy it http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814202094

A gtx 690 would be a better buy

Well, your market is restricted to aftermarket since its been phased out quite some time.

So... ebay, amazon,cragslist whatever, is your only bet.

That card is old. Get something newer, and save us some time. I don't wanna sound like a dick, but it's the truth.

A single 290x/780ti would be close to the power of the 6990?... as its "almost" close to the 7990 in some games...

i need it for eyefinity, but i cant find it anywhere, not newegg, amazon, and i dont trust ebay so i didnt use ebay

Where can I buy a amd 6990? Preferably anywhere but eBay . Thanks

For what ??

Because for gaming it would be a waste.

A GTX780 or R9-290 is faster.

RTX2070OC 

Thank you, looking at the price, should i get a 7990 or this. im on a budget so...

you want eyefinity, in which case you need a good amount of VRAM. This card has 4GB, which is enough. But, this card is old and amd won't release drivers for it very frequently, or even at all. I would get a titan black and buy another later, but if you want AMD, then just get an aftermarket R9 290 (I suggest tri-x) and get another later. If you don't want to mess with the gpu and want it fast right when you buy it, get. 290X, otherwise get the 290 and overclock it

For what ??

Because for gaming it would be a waste.

A GTX780 or R9-290 is faster.

you want eyefinity, in which case you need a good amount of VRAM. This card has 4GB, which is enough. But, this card is old and amd won't release drivers for it very frequently, or even at all. I would get a titan black and buy another later, but if you want AMD, then just get an aftermarket R9 290 (I suggest tri-x) and get another later. If you don't want to mess with the gpu and want it fast right when you buy it, get. 290X, otherwise get the 290 and overclock it

Should I get a 7990 then?

DUDE

don't. buy. old. gen. cards.

Seriously buy a R9 290 or something

NO, dont buy old gen. You will get better performance from a 290X because of more frequent driver updates. Buy an aftermarket card, i would go with the msi lightning edition, it runs coolest and fastest. Not only that, but they 290X is like 100 dollars cheaper than the 6990.