GPU Upgrade

maxsan15

I just have a quick question and need some advice. I'm currently running an AMD Ryzen 7 3700X with an RTX 2060 and a 600 watt power supply. I've been wanting to upgrade for sometime now so I figured why not wait for the 30 series cards. But seeing as how everything is selling out so fast idk if it is worth the wait for availability. So my question is, do I wait to upgrade and get the 3070 or buy a used 2070/2080 on ebay? (The game I'm going to be playing the most is the new Call of Duty Black Ops game and I might do some streaming of the game when it releases.)

The 3070 is not even released yet so we do not know what the performance is. Going with how well the 3080/3090's launch has been (not great for this generation so far), I would hold off on purchasing any Nvidia Amphere generation of graphics cards. 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34"